Commitment to Inclusive Communities
Coastland engineers work to enhance communities through the construction of public facilities, parks and trail systems. Our team is involved in all phases of new and renovated public facilities, from the planning stages through construction. Our team works hard to utilize local resources, meet LEED and other sustainable goals, and build inclusive communities that consider everyone’s needs and the context of the environment. We also provide full park design with trails, lighting, play equipment, irrigation, planting, skate park facilities, tennis courts and more.
- Parks & Plazas (City, County, Neighborhood, Aquatic)
- Civic (City Hall, Government Centers, Community Centers
- Public Safety (Police/Fire Stations)
- Education, Medical (Clinics, Hospitals)
- Transit (Intermodal Facilities, Trail Depots)
- Industrial (Corporation Yards, Treatment Plants)