Coastland seeks a qualified Construction Inspector with a minimum of 3 years of construction experience on public projects. RCE or EIT certification is desired but not required. This position will be filled in our Santa Rosa office and may travel throughout Sonoma and Marin counties.
Responsibilities include monitoring contractor's work, materials and construction progress to ensure compliance with contract documents and schedule.
- Knowledge of public infrastructure construction practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of construction experience on public projects.
- Two years of post-secondary technical or construction education such as junior college or technical institutional programs.
- Caltrans project experience.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction management or related field is desired.
- Certified Erosion, Sediment & Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI) desired.