We are currently seeking an Associate level engineer with the demonstrated ability to design of a variety of municipal capital projects. The position will be filled in our Santa Rosa office.
- Minimum 5-10 years of capital project design of water, wastewater, transportation and other public infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field.
- California professional engineer (PE) license.
- Ability to perform drainage studies and prepare SWPPP plans.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D; MS Office and Excel.
- Development review/processing including plan/map check is desirable.
- Construction Management experience a plus.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with staff, clients and government agencies.
- Familiar with municipal procedures and functions.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- US Citizen.