- Coastland is currently assisting the City of Novato with development engineering services, providing in-house support to the City each week. Services include the following on an as-needed basis:
- Review of tentative maps, conditional use permits, use permits, parcel maps and other entitlement applications for proposed developments, make recommendations and prepare conditions of approval.
- Check improvement plans to ensure compliance with conditions of approval, good engineering practices & City Standards.
- Check parcel and subdivision maps for compliance with City Standards and the Subdivision Map Act.
- Review easements and/or dedications for accuracy & conformance to City requirements.
- Attend meetings with applicants and/or developers to discuss development projects, concerns, conditions of approval.
- Attend City meetings with Planning, Engineering and other departments, as needed, to discuss proposed developments
“Coastland has been very responsive and professional; they have helped with major grants and engineering on road repairs as well as Safe routes to school projects and water and waste projects. They are totally professional and responsive to the City’s needs. After my 18 years with the City and another consultant, Coastland was a ray of light to help solve city problems.”