We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Proposal Manager to support our corporate office in Santa Rosa and coordinate with our branch offices in Auburn and Pleasant Hill. This position will be filled in March, but we may consider filling it earlier with the right candidate.
- Coordinate, produce and assemble written proposals, SOQ’s and presentation materials
- Write non-technical sections, edit, format, design graphics and complete proposals on-time
- Develop, improve and maintain marketing information systems, records, project descriptions, resumes, and client and project databases
- Identify and track project leads and review RFP’s with key staff
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of marketing experience in the AEC Industry.
- Advanced knowledge of and efficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles, strategies and methods used to promote services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated.
- Ability to work with multiple concurrent deadlines; prioritize and effectively manage time.