Safety & Accessibility within Your Community
Because of Coastland’s unique focus providing municipal engineering and building services, we routinely prepare, implement and enforce ADA Transition Plans, respond to accessibility issues on a daily basis and keep informed of the latest accessibility codes and standards. Our Engineering and Building Services Divisions collaborate to help agencies identify and prioritize improvements to avoid liability risks and funding restrictions, and to promote equality of opportunity and full participation for persons with disabilities. Coastland’s State-Certified Access Specialists (CASp) are experts in the provisions of current accessibility requirements and help ensure our clients are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and California Building Code accessibility requirements.
- Accessibility Plan Review & Certified Inspection Reports
- Certified Access Specialist (CASp) Consultation
- Certified Compliance Audits & Barrier Removal Strategies
- ADA Self-Evaluation & Transition Plans
- Sidewalk & Curb Ramp Replacement Programs
- Repair Strategies & Engineering Design