Coastland seeks a qualified Construction Inspector with a minimum of 3 years of construction experience on public projects. This position will be filled in both our Fairfield and Santa Rosa offices.
Responsibilities include monitoring contractor's work, materials and construction progress to ensure compliance with contract documents and schedule.
- Knowledge of public infrastructure construction practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of construction experience on public projects.
- Two years of post-secondary technical or construction education such as junior college or technical institutional programs.
- Proficient with current Caltrans specifications
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction management or related field is desired.
- Certified Erosion, Sediment & Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI) desired but not required.