Because of Coastland | DCCM’s unique focus providing municipal engineering and building services, our staff remain informed of the latest accessibility codes and standards, and routinely prepare, implement and enforce ADA Transition Plans, and respond to accessibility issues on a daily basis. Coastland | DCCM’s State-Certified Access Specialists (CASp) are experts in the provisions of current accessibility requirements and help ensure our clients are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and California Building Code accessibility requirements. Our Engineering and Building Services Divisions collaborate to help agencies promote equality of opportunity and full participation for persons with disabilities and identify and prioritize accessibility improvements to avoid risk, liability and funding restrictions.
- Accessibility Plan Review and Certified Inspection Reports
- Certified Access Specialist (CASp) Consultation
- Certified Compliance Audits and Barrier Removal Strategies
- ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plans
- Sidewalk and Curb Ramp Replacement Programs
- Repair Strategies and Engineering Design