Coastland is currently assisting the City of Novato with development engineering services, providing in-house support to the City each week. Services include the following on an as-needed basis:
- Review of tentative maps, conditional use permits, use permits, parcel maps and other entitlement applications for proposed developments, make recommendations and prepare conditions of approval.
- Check improvement plans to ensure compliance with conditions of approval, good engineering practices & City Standards.
- Check parcel and subdivision maps for compliance with City Standards and the Subdivision Map Act.
- Review easements and/or dedications for accuracy & conformance to City requirements.
- Attend meetings with applicants and/or developers to discuss development projects, concerns, conditions of approval.
- Attend City meetings with Planning, Engineering and other departments, as needed, to discuss proposed developments